Living With MS

Discussing all aspects of Multiple Sclerosis, various treatments, including accurate information regarding Tysabri.

Wednesday, July 06, 2011




My Tysabri Diary...

Hi everyone, I completed my 62nd Tysabri infusion yesterday, and all went well.

The dark mole on my leg continues to heal, and I'm still a little tired from my infusion yesterday, plus it's going to be well over 100° today, so I'll make this a short post.

Take care everyone and enjoy the rest of your week.

((((hugs))))

Love, Lauren :)

2 Comments:

  • At 8:29 AM, Blogger Kim said…

    Hi Lauren,
    my name is Kim and I just wanted to let you know that I have read your whole blog and you inspire me! Thank you for sharing your story!!
    I ope you don't mind that I shared your blog on mine. My site is:
    http://fightingmswithtysabri.blogspot.com

    I had my first infusion yesterday Everything went fine but I haven't noticed any improvement in my symptoms yet. Hopefully I will!
    I am glad you are doing so well!
    Hopefully I will talk to you someday! God Bless you!
    Love, Kim

     
  • At 10:41 AM, Blogger Lauren said…

    Hi Kim, it's so nice to meet you! I don't mind that you shared my blog on your blog.

    I'm so glad your first infusion went well, and please be patient when looking for any symptom improvements, because most patients have told me that they'd notice improvements between the fourth and sixth infusion, although they can happen at any time providing that the damage done from prior relapses is not permanent :)

    Good luck to you Kim, and I send you all my very best. Lauren :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home