Living With MS

Discussing all aspects of Multiple Sclerosis, various treatments, including accurate information regarding Tysabri.

Saturday, September 03, 2011






My Tysabri Diary...

Hi everyone, I received my 64th Tysabri infusion on Tuesday and all went well, with the exception of my regular infusion nurse being out on sick leave, and with a new infusion nurse (who usually works in the chemo department of Kaiser), and even though she is certified to infuse Tysabri, I basically had to educate her about Tysabri (sheesh).

There is a really nice lady that comes in for an infusion of her rheumatoid arthritis medication on the same day I receive my Tysabri, and we always visit. She is the caregiver of her sister who is in a really bad situation, and I found out on Tuesday that hospice has been called in and she has only being given a couple of months to live (it's so sad). I told the lady that I would keep her and her sister in my prayers.

I had a recent MRI of the brain, and my doctor advises me that I have no new active lesions, woo hoo!
Have a very happy upcoming Labor Day holiday...

Anyway, I'm going to have an early lunch today and then take a power nap (heehee).

Take care everyone...,

((((hugs))))

Love, Lauren :)

1 Comments:

  • At 4:49 AM, Anonymous -G said…

    I'm right behind ya! Next month I will have my 60th infusion!

    Good luck, and good heatlh!

    Power naps rule by the way! :-)

    -G

     

Post a Comment

<< Home