Living With MS

Discussing all aspects of Multiple Sclerosis, various treatments, including accurate information regarding Tysabri.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

My Tysabri Diary... eeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! My neuro's secretary just called me...

and told me my neuro wanted to see me (discharge from hospital follow up)...when I asked if she had completed the 'TOUCH' certification training yet as I didn't want to make two trips to see her (I was prev. told mid-oct), her nurse said hold on......when she came back on the line, she said "yes, and she wants to see you asap...now she's booked solid again, but can you come in on 10/2 and she'll see you in between patient appts if you don't mind waiting a bit when you're here?"

I said, "Not at all...of course, I'll be there with bells on my chair!" (I'm thinking, I've waited since 3/1/05 until 6/5/06--plus through 10/2 it will be 19 months without Tysabri...wait a bit in between patient appts...helllllllllooooooo?)

One last hurdle to go: keeping my dx of SPMS with relapses to stay eligible for Tysabri.

(((hugs)))
Love, Lauren


A very proud member of www.MSpatientsforchoice.org/

2 Comments:

  • At 9:41 AM, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    Good TOUCH or bad TOUCH? ;)

     
  • At 4:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great News Lauren. Hope the days go quickly for you. Won't be long now!
    Penny

     

Post a Comment

<< Home