Living With MS

Discussing all aspects of Multiple Sclerosis, various treatments, including accurate information regarding Tysabri.

Monday, April 23, 2007

Tysabri's GOOD name was just SMEARED by FALSE reports of PML...see the thread located at: http://www.cafepharma.com/boards/showthread.php?t=195969

Pay close attention to the insightful and well-reasoned response (post #2 - I don't know who that was, but KUDOS to them!) immediately following the original #1 post by the jerk that posted the false PML information .... please note the smug and sarcastic reply in post #3 - the same idiot A$$**** WHO IS OBVIOUSLY one of Tysabri's competitors.

Remember, any suspected cases of PML must first be reported by the patient's treating physican to Biogen, who is required to investigate it further in order to confirm or deny same. If confirmed, they will notify the FDA via the FDA's Med-Watch site.......,

UNTIL THAT TIME, DON'T BELIEVE ANY PML REPORTINGS ABOUT TYSABRI.

UGH! These friggin idiots need to be strung up by their ***** (private parts) and suffer the same agony they are falsely instilling in innocent MS patients.

Lauren
A very proud member of www.MSpatientsforchoice.org

4 Comments:

  • At 8:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh, for the love of all that is holy! This is the most assanine exchange I think I've ever read. I can't believe that poster's response to your thoughtful post, Lauren.

    I doubt that he/she is a competitor of Biogen. More likely, they're of the same ilk of people want to ban stem cell research and have no tolerance for any opinion other than their own.

    These people just make me tired. The best thing to do is say your peace and ignore them, I guess. Good on'ya for taking the high road! I might have to go have my say now... ;-)

     
  • At 5:52 PM, Blogger CC said…

    Oh My!! Those posters are fired up! I just added a post about all drugs having an accepted risk. Hope you are doing well Lauren!
    Best,
    Courtney

     
  • At 12:47 PM, Blogger Lauren said…

    "I might have to go have my say now" LOL Zee, please do! The sad thing is, when he/she can't refute the true, undisputed facts re: Tysabri, they are left with only verbal personal attacks against others, and by doing so, only proves their ignorance beyond a shadow of a doubt...take care dearheart.

    Lauren <--still smiling at Zee's ending remark :)

     
  • At 1:05 PM, Blogger Lauren said…

    I saw your comment Courtney...thank you g/f...so you have to do Avonex for another month hoping your new ins. covers Dr. Foley? Oh man, I'd call member services and speak to a SUPERVISOR and then FILE A COMPLAINT with them indicating THEY are interferring with the treatment of your dx'd MS by not accepting your highly respected treating physician Dr. John Foley, and THEIR unwarranted delay is causing you to suffer from the s.e.s of Avonex, and placing you at a high risk of a relapse, thus worsening your disease...ARG!

    Please keep me posted Courtney,

    (((hugs))) Lauren

     

Post a Comment

<< Home