Living With MS

Discussing all aspects of Multiple Sclerosis, various treatments, including accurate information regarding Tysabri.

Monday, July 05, 2010

(heehee)




My Tysabri Diary... A very happy belated Fourth of July to everyone...,

I watched the entire HBO series "John Adams" over the weekend, and it really brought to light the true meaning of the doctrine "The Declaration of Independence", and it honestly gave me a new appreciation for celebrating the Fourth of July holiday.


Hopefully, everyone had a safe and glorious holiday..., tomorrow I go for my 49th Tysabri infusion (gosh, have I really had that many already?). Seems like I just started this therapy only a few months ago, and yet, I've been on this therapy for more than three years, whoa! :)

I'll report back later this week after my infusion..., take care everyone!


((((hugs to all))))




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home