Living With MS

Discussing all aspects of Multiple Sclerosis, various treatments, including accurate information regarding Tysabri.

Thursday, September 29, 2011




My Tysabri Diary...,

Hi everyone, I completed my 65th Tysabri infusion on Tuesday, and everything went well.

My regular infusion nurse who had been out on sick leave was back, and she got me on the first stick, yaaay!

I'm still a little tired from my infusion, so I'll make this post short..., have a great weekend everyone...,

((((hugs))))

Love, Lauren :)

3 Comments:

  • At 2:35 PM, Anonymous liz said…

    Hi Lauren,

    I've recently been diagnosed with MS and am having my first tysabri infusion on 14 November. Your positive experiences have been very encouraging - i hope i have a similar outcome! hope you are well, liz, england uk.

     
  • At 4:08 AM, Blogger signingcharity said…

    I am in remission right now from my MS, but if a relapse comes I will be starting Tysabri. There were no real treatment options when I got sick 21 years ago. It is nice now to have something...

     
  • At 5:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My name is Sean Garrett, I am 19 and from Australia. I am coming to the US next year on a scholarship for soccer to study, My girlfriend of 3 years also wants to come across, As she can get a scholarship too at a particular university.

    The only complication i am trying to figure out is that she has MS, She is on Tysabri here in Australia and she has been for a while now, it is working wonders for her!.

    I am keen to find out the price on Tysabri in the US and how to get cover for it ??? she is on a infusion once a month.

    If you could help me with this i would be much appreciative

    Thankyou

    Sean

     

Post a Comment

<< Home