Living With MS

Discussing all aspects of Multiple Sclerosis, various treatments, including accurate information regarding Tysabri.

Saturday, September 30, 2006

My Tysabri Diary...

Yaaaaaaaaay! It's about time! Even though Kaiser So. Calif's certified infusion center is about an hour's bus ride away for me (not fun in a w/c, so hopefully soon the Kaiser infusion center that is only 15 mins from me will be TOUCH certified), I'll make the awful trip to P.C. to get my Tysabri asap! Woohoo....my neuro appt is Monday, 10/2, and I just pray she keeps my dx the same and declares me SPMS with relapses, and writes the script for Tysabri...I'm a little nervous about my neuro appt, but not with the infusion of Tysabri, for that, I'll be excited! I'll let everyone know what happens Monday after my neuro appt.
(((hugs)))
Love, Lauren

A very proud member of www.MSpatientsforchoice.org/

1 Comments:

  • At 5:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lauren,
    I am going to spread the word to others for many prayers to be said for you that your ms has remained spms and that your neuro than writes you a script for Tysabri. I know how badly you want this, and pray that it all works out for you.
    Know that we are all pulling for you!!
    Love,

    Joyce

     

Post a Comment

<< Home