Living With MS

Discussing all aspects of Multiple Sclerosis, various treatments, including accurate information regarding Tysabri.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007



My Tysabri Diary...with Halloween fast approaching, I wanted to send a very quick note to everyone wishing you all a very safe and happy Halloween night.

The photo above reminds me so much of my Champagne golden retriever who has now passed on... he was such a goofball, and born two days before Halloween. I think that was his favorite holiday, with Christmas running a close second. He used to get such a kick out of the young children that came trick-or-treating, and if any of them were too scared to come to our door (my ex used to put out very scary decorations), he would pick up the jack-o'-lanterns full of candy and take them out to the sidewalk where the children were crying. He would sit down and just hold the jack-o'-lantern in his mouth by its handle, tail wagging the whole time.

The parents of the children that were crying would just smile and laugh while consoling the younger ones, petting him on his head and then coaxing the younger ones (who had finally stopped crying by that time and were also petting him) into reaching into the jack-o'-lantern for a piece of candy. It was just sooooo sweet to see. I usually used up at least two rolls of film each Halloween - LOL.

Have a good one!

(((hugs)))
Love, Lauren
A very proud member of www.MSpatientsforchoice.org

6 Comments:

  • At 9:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Soooo cute!

    We have a minipin (Miniature Doberman Pinscher) who thinks he is full size and literally barks from the first knock until the last candy bar is given out.

    Hubby takes care of the goblins; I hole up in my office until they are all gone. The lack of dog barking is the dead giveaway that Halloween has ended.

    I woke up this morning after hubby went to work and all the decorations were down already. He'll be home at 2PM and he'll be pulling out the Thanksgiving and Christmas decorations!

    The seasons are upon us! My favorite time of the year.

    Take care,
    Anne

     
  • At 6:30 PM, Blogger Blinders Off said…

    If there was a contest for the best halloween picture. There is no competition for the posted picture. :)

     
  • At 3:36 PM, Blogger Kelli said…

    Thank you so much for commenting on my blog and bringing me to your site. You have eased many of my fears and I look forward to starting on Tysabri.

     
  • At 6:55 PM, Blogger Lauren said…

    Awww Anne,

    Minipins are so adorable, I have several friends that also have Minipins and they act like they're vicious Rottweilers instead of miniature Pinchers - LOL.

    Enjoy your holidays!

    Thank you so much for your comments, take care now.

    Lauren :)

     
  • At 6:58 PM, Blogger Lauren said…

    Awww Dee,

    Thank you so much for your comments, I don't think I could ever look at a golden retriever the same way after seeing this photo - LOL

    Take care dearheart,

    Lauren :)

     
  • At 7:02 PM, Blogger Lauren said…

    Did I comment on your blog Kelli? I'll have to go read what I wrote - LOL

    But whatever I said, I am glad that you are starting Tysabri!

    Take care now, Lauren :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home