Living With MS

Discussing all aspects of Multiple Sclerosis, various treatments, including accurate information regarding Tysabri.

Sunday, November 18, 2007

My Tysabri Diary...while enjoying your cup of coffee/cappuccino, here are two videos by the Eagles "How Long" (Don Henley, Glenn Frey, Joe Walsh, Timothy Schmit-I think Feldon is in there too)... the song was written by JD Souther.

The first video is a remix (better quality imho), and the second one is a live version performed at the CMA Awards in 2007. Joe W. recently said in an interview that Timothy S. injured his throat pretty badly in a surfing accident, but will be okay) ... Who doesn't like the Eagles? Both videos are pretty awesome, so turn your speakers WAY UP and enjoy on this beautiful Sunday.

Remixed version:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIcwnlbbL30

Live version at the CMA Awards in 2007:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcxudMY38ug

(((hugs)))
Love, Lauren :)
A very proud member of http://www.MSpatientsforchoice.org

6 Comments:

  • At 4:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Lauren, I have completed five infusions and have progressed from wheel chair to walker to crutches. My PT says that I should plan on walking with a cane by New Years. Miracles do happen! Infusion #6 is next week. I feel like I have a second chance at life. I will run again!

    Joe

     
  • At 4:51 PM, Blogger Lauren said…

    Hi Joe! Oh man, I'm sooooo happy for you... I believe in miracles, and I won't be surprised when you are running again that you enter a marathon... Wowzers!

    Happy Thanksgiving Joe, to you and your family... please keep me updated on your progress... wooohooo

    Lauren :)

     
  • At 11:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Thanksgiving Lauren. Your words of wisdom, experiences and optimism are something we who read you are thankful for. Hope you had an awesome holiday!

    Deb

     
  • At 1:05 PM, Blogger MsScarlet said…

    Hi Lauren,
    I sent you an e-mail and I haven't heard from you... just checking on you. I'm doing fine, had my 14th T infusion Wednesday. Doing fine. Are you doing better? How is your PT going? Take care. MsScarlet aka/Cathy

     
  • At 1:39 PM, Blogger Lauren said…

    Hi Cathy,

    Oh gosh, I never got your e-mail. It's probably in my spam folder, stupid AOL.

    I'm so glad that you are doing well with Tysabri, 14 infusion so far, time flies doesn't it?!?

    My MS is still stable, thank God, and my physical therapy exercises are as grueling as ever - LOL.

    Was there any juicy gossip in your e-mail? Ha ha

    Have a wonderful Christmas Cathy.

    Lauren :)

     
  • At 3:31 PM, Blogger Lauren said…

    Oops Deb, sorry I missed your post! I had a nice peaceful holiday, with Christmas coming up in just two days, where does time fly?

    I hope you have a wonderful, blessed holiday too with a fantastic 2008 right round the corner, whew! I feel older already, LOL.

    Merry Christmas, and a very Happy New Year to you and your family Deb.

    All my best, Lauren :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home