Living With MS

Discussing all aspects of Multiple Sclerosis, various treatments, including accurate information regarding Tysabri.

Sunday, April 12, 2009

My Tysabri Diary..

Happy Easter everyone!

Whether or not you are a believer in Easter, I wanted to share a beautiful story of the white Easter Lily, a funny photo of two chocolate Easter bunnies (I think I've shared this before but I still find it a very funny photo), and a hysterical "Bunny Rap" which should put a smile on your face - LOL

My Easter prayer this morning is that each of you be blessed beyond belief with good health, a loving family/friends to share your life with, financial prosperity, and a happy heart...,

Easter blessings one and all!

Lauren

On Easter Day the lilies bloom,
Triumphant, risen from their tomb;
Their bulbs have undergone rebirth,
Born from the silence of the earth
Symbolically, to tell all men
That Christ, the Savior, lives again.
The angels, pure and white as they,
Have come and rolled the stone away
And with the lifting of the stone,
The shadow of the cross is gone!
June Masters Bacher



Here's the hysterical "Bunny Rap"..., enjoy! Bunny Rap


3 Comments:

  • At 2:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Bunny Rap made me stamp my feet! Thanks Lauren.

    Deb

     
  • At 7:03 PM, Blogger Mikey said…

    I had my 14th infusion of TYSABRI today. Still going strong, still no exacerbation's or worsening of symptoms. PRETTY AWESOME!!

     
  • At 4:29 PM, Blogger deej said…

    Oh no, Lauren! I just heard about the PML case #6 today-! And that person was on Tysabri #31; I'm on Tysabri #34 and that's "too close for comfort"! Ugh...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home