Living With MS

Discussing all aspects of Multiple Sclerosis, various treatments, including accurate information regarding Tysabri.

Monday, May 25, 2009



A big, BIG thank you for all the wonderful comments left on my blog..., honestly, some of you are so thoughtful and encouraging!

Because it is Memorial Day today, I won't be online much but nevertheless, I wanted to wish you all nothing but the very best and hope you are able to share your time and love today and always with friends and family while you still can.


((((hugs))))

Love, Lauren :)

1 Comments:

  • At 6:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Lauren,

    You are so positive and I loved seeing your Blog!! I am on Copaxone ( for 7 years now)

    Have you heard of the book Voices of Multiple Sclerosis? There are 35 stories of courage, comfort and strength from others living with MS!

    I have written "From Fear to Gratitude on pg. 47. go to www.thehealingproject.org for more info. or let me know if you want a copy. I will send it to you

    Warm Regards,

    Lori

     

Post a Comment

<< Home