Living With MS

Discussing all aspects of Multiple Sclerosis, various treatments, including accurate information regarding Tysabri.

Friday, October 28, 2011

My Tysabri Diary...,

Hi everyone, I completed my 66th Tysabri infusion on Tuesday, and everything went fine. I did find out that a woman who has had MS about as long as I have, has been on Tysabri since 2008, had an infusion last month and miraculously her optic neuritis clear up completely..., amazing huh? :)

Well I'm off to have brunch now, so take care everyone and have a wonderful weekend!

((((hugs))))

Love, Lauren :)

3 Comments:

  • At 1:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i wish i had more time to read your entire blog - but just thought I'd say I get my first infusion in 4 days - im nervous (hate needles in veins) but also excited that some of my ailments may improve. Biggest drama for me is:

    balance, walking, foot drop - if i could walk for more than 10 minutes straight i would be over joyed!

    mark (australia)

     
  • At 10:13 AM, Blogger Lauren said…

    Congratulations Mark, I'm so excited for you! Just remember, most patients are reporting that they are seeing some movement between the fourth and sixth infusion, but improvements can happen at any time, providing damage done from prior relapses is not a permanent.

    Please let me know how you are doing after you have had a couple of infusions, okay?

    Take care now, Lauren :)

     
  • At 9:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Lauren,

    Had the infusion today. Feel pretty tired but thats about the worst of it right now.

    Will keep in touch.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home