Living With MS

Discussing all aspects of Multiple Sclerosis, various treatments, including accurate information regarding Tysabri.

Saturday, September 30, 2006

My Tysabri Diary...

A very quick thank you to all who have commented recently on my Blog...a special thank you is being sent to my good friend Joyce, we both believe in the power of prayer (either she's better at it than I am, or it's because I can no longer get up from a kneeling position, but when she prays, even E.F. Hutton listens!!! ) Thank you all for your emails, well wishes...and especially your prayers for Monday, I'll post the results of my neuro appt. Monday, 10/2.....ps Joyce...loved the pumpkin! yeeeeeooowzaaahs! lol

(((hugs)))
Love, Lauren

A very proud member of www.MSpatientsforchoice.org/

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home