Living With MS

Discussing all aspects of Multiple Sclerosis, various treatments, including accurate information regarding Tysabri.

Friday, October 13, 2006

My Tysabri Diary...

Thursday...10/12--Tysabri infusion Monday, 10/16, is all confirmed at set to go!

I just called my Kaiser infusion center, that confirmed my vial of Tysabri is at their pharmacy, waiting for me Monday, woooooohooooooo!

I'm getting excited, finally believing all roadblocks have been cleared and I'm going to receive my drug of choice again.........I can hardly wait! Ok, I've waited for 1 year and 10 months for it, what's 4 more days, but it's there!!!

On a side note, I called my case worker at MSActivesource JUST TO BE SURE THERE WAS NO HOLD UP, and when she said, "Lauren, I promise you, everything here is done", she confirmed my patient registry number, and then said, "I can hear the excitement in your voice, good luck Monday!" She is actually very sweet, but I'm thinking, I don't need luck when I have the BEST MS medication waiting for me Monday! Woooohoooo

(((hugs)))
Love, Lauren
A very proud member of www.MSpatientsforchoice.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home