Living With MS

Discussing all aspects of Multiple Sclerosis, various treatments, including accurate information regarding Tysabri.

Friday, October 06, 2006

My Tysabri appt just got set!!!!!!!!

For next Friday....and Tysabri was being ordered by the Kaiser pharmacist...BUT when I called MSactivcesource for my patient registry #, I was advised I wasn't in their system yet as they did not receive the enrollment form I signed Monday at my neuro's office! GRRRRRR, so I called and left a detailed message for my neuro that included a request for a return phone call to me before the weekend. Hopefully this "glitch" will be worked out soon so my infusion appt. won't need to be rescheduled/postponed...I've waited sooo long already for the BEST MS med there is...TYSABRI!

On a side note, when I asked the infusion lady setting the appt how many other Tysabri patients have been infused there, she said I was their first patient scheduled for same!!!!!!!!! There are other Kaiser certified infusion centers, but this certified one is the closest to me, and this infusion center connected to Kaiser's Main Hospital in P.C. is HUGE!

(((hugs)))
Love, Lauren

A very proud member of www.MSpatientsforchoice.org/

1 Comments:

  • At 6:27 AM, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    They have not got your form yet? Any of these folks ever hear of the new invention called a FAX?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home