Living With MS

Discussing all aspects of Multiple Sclerosis, various treatments, including accurate information regarding Tysabri.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

My Tysabri Diary...

Today 10/17: this am, my caregiver noticed my balance when I was sitting up in my w/c (I did not have to hold on to the arms as much today to sit up) which is about a 60% improvement from yesterday, and I could move my toes very slightly (I haven't been able to do that for months!)...it's not much improvement, but I'm thrilled nevertheless, even if its only a fleeting improvement. I wasn't expecting anything so soon...I hope it lasts.
(((hugs)))
Love, Lauren
A very proud member of www.MSpatientsforchoice.org

2 Comments:

  • At 5:23 AM, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    Every little bit counts. I'll be seeing you at the NYC Marathon then?

     
  • At 7:12 AM, Blogger Charles-A. Rovira said…

    Hey! You'd catch heck round my house. I'm always hearing "Sit up straight."

    Don't go for the Marathon. That's for wimps.

    There bound to be something more extreme in town.

    I know: "Dragging a buddy fifteen blocks through Harlem because he's pretending to be shot and then having to climb the six flights up to his crib with him on your back."

    (The "Real" New York City Marathon. :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home