Living With MS

Discussing all aspects of Multiple Sclerosis, various treatments, including accurate information regarding Tysabri.

Saturday, October 21, 2006

My Tysabri Diary...

WOOOOHOOOO......5 days after my Tysabri infusion Monday.....today being Saturday, 10/21...get this: I lifted my right foot about an inch off the ground by just thinking it to move, and I moved my left foot forward about an inch too! I started crying tears of joy as I had not been able to move my feet or legs at all since last year, 6/5/05! I could only do this one time, but THANK YOU GOD, I'LL TAKE THAT ONE TIME IMPROVEMENT!!!! I just pray I can do this more and more with each passing day. I'm making very small, slow improvements, but improvements just the same, WOOOHOOO!

Thank you all for your positive comments...I can hardly wait until my next infusion, YeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaw! :)

(((hugs)))
Love, Lauren
A very proud member of www.MSpatientsforchoice.org

7 Comments:

  • At 3:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Fly Lauren!

    You've earned your golden wings.

    Clink...clink fellow TYSABRINI

     
  • At 1:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We are on the train WOOOHOOO. I think we can, I think we can, I THINK WE CAN, I KNOW WE CAN!!!!!!

     
  • At 4:50 PM, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    I can hardly wait until my next infusion..


    Never heard THAT before! Most excellent.

     
  • At 11:57 AM, Blogger Charles-A. Rovira said…

    That's great!

    Your nerves are communicating to the parts of your body that you want them to.

    Even when its imperfect (lots of spasticity implies lots of systemic noise, which can be managed,) it is a whole lot more encouraging, isn't it? :-)

    Stay calm, cool and collected ... And wear a satisfied smile. (I'm smiling right along with you.)

     
  • At 6:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Interesting, thanks for sharing. I have been given option to start Tysabri, but have not made up my mind yet. Good to hear some stories. Nobody on my MS forum cares about Tysabri and nobody has been infused.

    http://brain.hastypastry.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=195

     
  • At 7:16 PM, Blogger Lauren said…

    Thank you one and all for your well wishes ((((hugs to each of you)))), comment to brain.hastypastry, please email me at LGLBGL2003@AOL.COM with any concerns you might have re: Tysabri, ok? (Nobody on my MS forum cares about Tysabri and nobody has been infused.) Let me guess, MS Foundation? Lauren

     
  • At 3:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lauren, I'm waiting to go on Tysabri, not sure yet, so I check you website everyday to see how you are feeling. Please keep us updated. Cyndeescloset@msn.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home