Living With MS

Discussing all aspects of Multiple Sclerosis, various treatments, including accurate information regarding Tysabri.

Monday, January 23, 2012




Hi everybody, I completed my 69th Tysabri infusion
on Tuesday, and everything went fine. I did receive some sad news from one of my friends that receives her arthritis medication at the same time I receive my Tysabri infusion - her older sister passed away after suffering from complications due to having Parkinson's disease and being bedridden for over a year. She is such a sweet woman and I felt so bad for her, but she has now come to grips with it and indicated that her sister is no longer suffering and is now in a better place.

Well I'm off to have an early lunch, so take care everyone...,

Love, Lauren :)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home