Living With MS

Discussing all aspects of Multiple Sclerosis, various treatments, including accurate information regarding Tysabri.

Saturday, December 23, 2006



My Tysabri Diary...

I received a very special Christmas gift this morning...with a few background notes - I had been so stressed out recently due to the problems I had previously with Biogen making false inquiries of my doctor because some fool reported false information from my Blog to them that they never bothered to verify as being accurate first, and then ALL the problems I had last week with Kaiser's infusion center staff, and other stressors non-holiday related, I felt practically no improvements after my 3rd infusion Wednesday, and having what felt like a relapse last night.....but THIS MORNING.....,

MY ENTIRE BODY FELT STRONGER THAN IT HAD EVER BEEN OVER A YEAR AND A HALF, I COULD WIGGLE ALL MY TOES ON BOTH FEET, I COULD LITERALLY UNCROSS MY FEET WITHOUT THE ASSISTANCE OF MY HANDS, I COULD SLIDE BOTH FEET FROM SIDE TO SIDE, AGAIN WITHOUT USING MY HANDS TO MOVE THEM, AND BEST OF ALL, I COULD TOUCH MY KNEES TOGETHER REPEATEDLY APPROXIMATELY 10 TIMES!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Even IF it takes 20 infusions or more of Tysabri for me to be able to walk again, I will
always hold on to that HOPE.

Merry Christmas everybuddy, I pray the New Year for each of us holds our hopes and dreams come true in every way possible, and that we achieve those dreams and goals (HUGE Smile).

For all my friends here and your families...,

My Christmas Wish

I hope the days come easy, and the moments pass slow
And each road leads you where you want to go
And if you’re faced with a choice, and you have to choose
I hope you choose the one that means the most to you...,

And if one door opens to another door closed
I hope you keep on walkin’ ‘til you find the window
And if it’s cold outside, show the warmth of your smile

But more than anything, more than anything....,

My Christmas wish for you
Is that this life becomes all that you want it to,
Your dreams stay big, your worries stay small
That you never need to carry more than you can hold...,

And while you’re out there gettin’ where you’re gettin’ to
I hope you know somebody loves you
And wants the same things too
Yes this, is my Christmas wish.

I hope you never look back, but that you never forget
All the ones who love you - And the places you've left,
I hope you always forgive and you never regret
And you help somebody every chance you get...,

I hope you find God’s grace in every single mistake
And that you always give more than you could ever take,

But more than anything, yes more than anything ....,

My Christmas wish, for you
Is that this life becomes all that you want it to,
May your dreams stay big, your worries stay small
That you never need to carry more than you can hold ...

And while you’re out there gettin’ where you’re gettin’ to
I hope you know somebody loves you
And wants the same things too
Yes this, is my wish ...,

Yes this, is My Christmas Wish.

Merry Christmas - Happy Hanukkah. Whether we have met before or not, friend or foe, not only is this My Christmas Wish for each of you, this is my deepest and most sincere Wish for each of you and your loved ones for every single day of your lives.

Holidays Cheers are being sent from me to you and your families with much Love, Respect and Admiration.
(((hugs)))
Lauren
A very proud member of: www.MSPatientsForChoice.org
(adapted from Rascal Flatts-My Wish)

4 Comments:

  • At 11:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 5:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So happy you are experiencing gains since the last Tysabri infusion. What a wonderful Christmas gift for you! Pretty soon, we'll be reading that you purchased a tread mill and we'll keep track of how far you walk each day! That day is surely coming your way! Keep smiling.

     
  • At 7:50 PM, Blogger gwesten said…

    I am also taking Tysabri. I had my 4th infussion last week. I have a video blog after each infusion. Here it is. Please watch, I have other questions if you would like to e-mal. Gary http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6d0eGaP1Csfusion

     
  • At 8:20 PM, Blogger Lauren said…

    Hi there Gary, I went to the url you listed and it said "The url contained a malformed video id"..so I didn't see it...if you want to ask questions re: Tysabri, please email me at LGLBGL2OO3@AOL.COM...Lauren :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home