Living With MS

Discussing all aspects of Multiple Sclerosis, various treatments, including accurate information regarding Tysabri.

Sunday, December 31, 2006

My Tysabri Diary...

Thank you all for you comments on my Blog this year. Your words of encouragement mean more to me than you will ever know.

I have learned that together, we can face almost any challenge placed before us. I personally face challenges with faith, hope, love, and knowledge (and when appropriate, I dawn my "big girl panties" attitude! heehee) <--- I stole that line from my friend Mary who posts on one of the same MS forums I do (cracking up). I'm looking forward to my 4th Tysabri infusion on 1/19/07.

I pray for each of you that blessings abound for great health, much happiness, and good prosperity in 2007 and beyond.


Have a safe and joyous time ringing in the New Year everyone - happy happy - joy joy, woooooohoooooo!

(((Hugs & Love)))
Lauren
A very proud member of www.MSpatientsforchoice.org

6 Comments:

  • At 7:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy New Year, Lauren. Wishing happy days in 2007 and beyond.

    Deb

     
  • At 11:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello. I saw on www.thisisms.com what you said in relation to PML and Tysabri in the Ritxuan story. Where did you find the information about the autopsy and such?

    Thanks

     
  • At 10:01 AM, Blogger Charles-A. Rovira said…

    I hope you had a merry merry and are off to a happy happy :-)

    May the coming year bring you peace, joy and health (and some recovery.)

    -Charles-A.

     
  • At 2:32 PM, Blogger Lauren said…

    You too Deb! May your blessings abound in 2007. I received your email Deb, and I promise I'll answer it as soon as I can. Lauren :)

     
  • At 2:43 PM, Blogger Lauren said…

    Hi anonymous! (heehee) See my post here of 1/2/07. You can also see the AC testimony transcripts provided by "Trends In Medicine" by clicking the link located on our website, under http://mspatientsforchoice.org/tyinfo.htm and then the link provided http://mspatientsforchoice.org/ac_info.htm Take care now. Lauren :)

     
  • At 2:45 PM, Blogger Lauren said…

    Hiya Charles, you too buddy! Lauren

     

Post a Comment

<< Home