Living With MS

Discussing all aspects of Multiple Sclerosis, various treatments, including accurate information regarding Tysabri.

Sunday, December 16, 2007



My Tysabri Diary...Friday, 12 /14...a kitten update...I found another picture (the one above) that looks like Noël...oh my gosh, she's so adorable!
Chuck stopped by this afternoon for a visit with me and Noël...she was on her best behavior and didn't turn his arms into scratching posts like she did mine (little brat, but I adore her immensely), ...with much patience and gentleness, she even let Chuck trim her nails!

Chuck even showed up wearing a Santa hat carrying a small Christmas tree and ornaments for decorating it (which his wife so graciously and painstakingly selected), and even little presents to go under the tree for Christmas morning!!!

Of course, Noël had to help trim the tree (or untrimm the tree by attacking all of the ornaments that he and my caregiver were hanging). We had such a wonderful visit, and even took more pictures of Noël, which need to be downloaded on my computer. Now she is playing with my headset/microphone, so before she eats it for dinner, I guess I better go spend some "playtime" with her.

(((hugs)))
Love, Lauren :)
A very proud member of www.MSpatientsforchoice.org

2 Comments:

  • At 8:42 AM, Blogger Cyndee said…

    Noel is so Cute!! Last year I bought a puppy and was so worn out. What is was, is that I forgot what it was like to have a puppy! My older dog was probably like that 15 years ago, but I don't remember!
    Get some catnip, they love that, and you can even find it growing in the grocery store! I am so happy for you that you have someone to sit and laugh at! My puppy makes me laugh everyday, and it feels good!
    Hope your Tysabri infusion went well. I'm having mine this Thurs! Yeah!!!

     
  • At 2:29 PM, Blogger Lauren said…

    Thank you so much Cyndee. Oh she has catnip galore under the Christmas tree, but she has to wait until Tuesday morning for her little catnip mice (she has six of them waiting for her).

    She has a little mouse now that she carries around and bats at it on the kitchen floor, but her favorite playtime is just what I climb into bed at night! She starts running around the house, attacking my toes and she's just like a little tornado!!!

    Hopefully, the other little goodies under the tree will keep her occupied the rest of the week! I really need break her of the habit of thinking it's playtime when it's really bedtime!

    Ahhhh, the life of a child-LOL.

    I saw your beautiful family on your website Cyndee, please give your hubby my best. I miss you.

    Have a fantastic Christmas, and a very happy new year as well. I go for my 16th infusion soon, and I can hardly wait.

    All my best, Lauren :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home